Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spec-D Sping Showoff


I have not been able to go to a show or meet for quite some time, but I was able to catch Spec-D Tuning's Spring Showoff car show this past weekend in City of Industry. The last show I had gone to was Offset Kings in Irwindale. It was very refreshing to come back out to a show and see what new cars have popped up since then.
(Photos are full size downloadable. They are smaller than they appear. If you have problems, please email me, michaellapenaphotography@gmail.com)


Lots of people were crowding around phaze2's red cars. 

Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Three generations of rotary. Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff

S O C C E R M O M S 


Lowballers' NSX and SC430 


I have been calling USA bitches for not modding SC430's. It was very nice to see Kyoei USA modify this one so beautifully. 


Mike still killing it with his GS. I'm surprised it's still the same color from when I last saw it. 


Follow Mike on Instagram at @mvwraps_mikevo and hit him up if you need your car wrapped. 


Itasha is becoming more prominent out here in SoCal. 


"That's cool, man!" -guy in back seat, giving me a thumbs up. 

Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff

Just before I was about to leave, I decided to walk up and down the street to snap photos of the spectators' cars. 


Jerod's Miata. A group walked past me questioning what kind of car it even was because they couldn't tell as it was so close to the ground. 


My friend Vincent's Civic. Have been watching him build this thing since day one. 


Windows XP Wallpaper. 


*thumbs up* 

Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff Spec-D Tuning Spring Showoff


Thank you for looking! If you do not speak English; Muchos Garcias, A Loco Moco, and Gamsaamneeda. Follow me on Instagram @michaellapena https://www.facebook.com/MichaelLapenaPhotography

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

About